The micro-algae chlorella Sorokiniana, which is produced in the Netherlands, is very suitable for the food industry because of its delicious taste!This Dutch chlorella is a powder, this dried powder is very suitable as a spice or an ingredient
Chlorella powder is a dried, whole micro-algae in powder form. Microalgae, also called single-celled algae, are small plants without leaves, roots or stems. Microalgae can adapt well to extreme conditions, making them one of the oldest forms of plant life on earth. Dutch chlorella naturally has a high content of protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Dutch chlorella is produced in a fully equipped laboratory, where the microalgae are examined and where production also takes place. In this laboratory, they are able to select the best strains and species with certain functional properties, which are then scaled up to bioreactors for production.
The high quality of this chlorella has to do with the unique fermentation process, the innovative technology used and the special cultivation techniques. Because of the controlled cultivation, the composition of the micro-algae can be influenced and made to measure for the customer.
Properties Dutch Chlorella:
- Natural functional ingredient
- Stimulates development of the villi
- Covers the complete amino acid requirement
- Helps against fatigue
- Bone growth and development
- Contributes to the functioning of the immune system
- Contributes to the uptake of Calcium and Phosphorus
Mix Dutch chlorella powder in a glass of orange juice or mix it through smoothies to take advantage of the natural detoxifying effects, while giving your diet an extra protein and mineral boost with this age-old algae.
- Chlorella Tabs Dutch SKU: 44960-confOut of stock
- Nutrikraft - Chlorella Tabs 500mg Organic 120 tabs SKU: 58110-confAs low as €10.96 incl. VAT: €10.96