Cocoa Powder Organic 70% Criollo
Wholesale & Private label of Cocoa Powder Organic 70% Criollo. Want to buy in bulk or as a consumer? Order now!
Organic Criollo Cocoa Powder
Cocoa powder comes from the cocoa bean, the fruit of the cocoa tree. The cacao tree grows in countries around the equator and produces cacao beans from which, among other things, chocolate is made. To make cocoa powder, cocoa mass from the cocoa bean is used. The mass is pressed under high pressure to produce cocoa powder.
Cocoa beans contain more antioxidants than red wine and 3 times more than green tea; cocoa beans are a rich source of minerals. The pods are hand-harvested and selected for the best quality. Our cocoa is also fermented to reduce their initial bitterness. The manufacturing process preserves a significant part of the nutritional value of the beans, without any additives.
Our Cocoa is made from 100% organically grown Cocoa Beans. Our Cacao products are blend of Criollo, Trinitario, Forastero, and CCN51 beans. From this blend, 70% is criollo and the other 30% is a mix of the other varieties. This bean from Africa is known as a rare, high quality bean and is often eaten as a delicacy. The taste is very aromatic and not bitter. Because of these properties, the Criollo bean is widely used in luxury chocolate. Worldwide, this bean accounts for about 3% of the total trade.
The most common bean is the Forastero bean. The majority of the beans worldwide 80/90% are Forastero beans. This bean has a strong earthy flavour. Looking for this cocoa variant? Take a look at our regular cocoa powder.
The remaining 30% of our cocoa consists of a mix of other beans. Together, they create a unique cocoa flavour.
This product is not alkalized, are you looking for alkalized cocoa (Dutch processed cocoa)? Then please click here.
Where do I purchase organic criollo cocoa?
You can buy organic criollo cocoa at Vehgroshop of course. In our web shop you can order organic criollo cocoa in quantities from small to big. Subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss out on any more organic criollo cocoa offers.
Want even more info?
Please view the related blog article for more information on this product.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle and a balanced, varied diet.
Premium Cocoa Powder Organic 70% Criollo
This product from VehGro is an organic certified product of premium quality. Thanks to this certificate, you know that what you buy has been created with an eye and care for people and nature.
VehGro stands for products that are healthy and of the highest quality. The (organic) natural products we have selected come from various regions of the world. All products are checked in Europe and often also packaged there.
The ORGANIC quality mark stands for 100% controlled organic and reliable. These ingredients are guaranteed to be free of all sorts of additives such as sugars and fats and meet all European requirements with regard to pesticides. The quality of our products is regularly checked.
Looking for a wholesaler or bulk amounts of organic criollo cocoa?
VehGro is wholesaler and importer of Cocoa Powder Organic 70% Criollo. We offer a range of thousands of (organic) ingredients that we can offer both as single ingredients or in a mix. If you are interested in the possibilities we offer to make your own products from our ingredients, please have a look at our private label concept.
Your own private label Cocoa Powder Organic 70% Criollo?
Do you want to bring your own Cocoa Powder Organic 70% Criolloto market? Please contact our sales department. We are happy to help you.
- Made from 70% Criollo cocoa beans and 30% mix of other varieties
- Rich in natural flavor and aroma
- Versatile for use in various dishes
|Recommended Use||10-15g per day. Please consult your doctor before taking any nutrient-dense products.|
|Country of cultivation||Peru|
|Private Label possible?||Yes|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||352 kcal / 1465 kJ|
|Carbohydrates||21 g (0.6g sugar)|
|Saturated Fats||6.7 g|