Bag to Nature Self Growing Box 4 Coriander Fennel Thyme
Become an home grower and growing your own vegetables. Well as healthy and easy with the Bag-to-Nature system. The easiest & eacute; n best seed-it-yourself vegetables. Just common own windowsill or kitchen island. With the varied Bag-to-Nature assortment of Seedforfood, the vegetables growing in a sleek design pocket, just on the kitchen counter or on the balcony. You need to give them just a little water and love.
1 assortment box contains 20 different bag-to-nature packages:
5x Popping Coriander
5x Cool Thyme
5x wonderful Field Bouquet
- Cardboard counter display with foldable window
- Format counter display: 21 x 17.5 x 20 cm
- individual pack size: 10.5 x 10 x 1.5 cm
OPEN & RATE & CASTING & SEED & RELAX - ENJOY
- Spreading the organic food grains from the elongated bag in the unfolded Bag-to-Nature.;
- Pour 400 ml of water swells in and compressed natural coconut earth in about 10 minutes.
- Choose the earth after it loose, lightly knead the bag.
- seed thereafter the seeds from the seed bag, through them to scatter evenly on this rich soil.
- Press the seeds and cover them to a minimum of 0.5 cm with the coconut earth. In the light, but do not place in direct sunlight.
- Relax and see it grow quiet. Or regularly give some water and a little love. After harvest about 12 weeks.
- Enjoy your home-grown fruit & nbsp;
- Sowing Temperature: 18 - 20 degrees;
- Drill Depth: 2 to 3 cm ;
- Germination Time: 7 to 20 days
|Private Label possible?||No|