Yerba Maté Leaves Powder Organic
This is what yerba mate tea can do for our health
Have you never tasted yerba mate tea before? Then after reading this article, that will definitely change. Did you know that mate yerba is the favorite drink of top athletes and certainly top footballers including, Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo? This should come as no surprise to anyone, as yerba mate tea is bursting with all the healthy nutrients to help you perform daily.
It is part of the growing number of specialty teas being introduced to the health market. But What is that mate tea and what does it do to our health?
What is mate tea?
Yerba mate is far from new. It has been drunk for years in countries of South America, especially in Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Brazil. It is one of the most widely consumed teas there. We find in this healthy drink especially many vitamins, minerals and strong antioxidants. Yerba Mate is not only delicious, but also super healthy.
It even helps prevent several diseases or speed up their healing process. Mate tea comes from a shrub of the same name. It can grow into a tree more than four meters tall. The leaves of the plant contain caffeine and xanthine alkaloids. The tree itself has beautiful green and white flowers.
High Nutritional Value
The healing power of this tea is due to its high nutritional value. This tea variety is rich in healthy nutrients, especially:
- Vitamins: such as vitamin A, B3, B5, B6 and B11, vitamin C and E
- Minerals: mainly potassium, magnesium, manganese, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc and phosphorus
- The strongest anti oxidants
- Nutritional fiber
- Healthy types of fats: especially omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Phosphorus elements, polyphenols, flavanols and as many as fifteen amino acids
- Caffeine: mate tea does contain less of this substance than coffee
- Matein: Not only does it relax our muscles, it also prevents muscle cramps and can increase respiratory function.
So the amount of caffeine in mate tea is certainly not harmful to our health, nor is it addictive. Even those who are sensitive to caffeine can drink this tea without any problems.
Benefits mate tea
All these healthy ingredients provide a lot of benefits. Yerba Mate:
- Is richer in strong antioxidants than green tea
- Protects against various allergies
- Is a natural pain reliever, especially relieves headaches
- An important source of energy
- Helps fight fatigue
- Provides better memory and concentration
- Improves the functioning of our digestive system and ensures a healthy intestinal flora
- Makes us better tempered
- Strengthens our immune system
- Increases our natural resistance
- Reduces our risk of colds, flu (influenza), corona, infections of our respiratory tract and bronchitis
Yerba mate buy
Thanks to our growing interest in this healthy tea variety, it is easier to buy mate tea. You can find this tea in more and more places, and now also online in our webshop. Before buying always check the composition of the tea, and choose pure mate tea without additives. This way you can enjoy all its health benefits.
Premium Yerba Maté Leaves Powder Organic
Yerba Maté Leaves Powder Organic from VehGro is an organic certified product of premium quality. Thanks to this certificate, you know that what you buy has been created with an eye and care for people and nature.
VehGro stands for products that are healthy and of the highest quality. The (organic) natural products we have selected come from various regions of the world. All products are checked in Europe and often also packaged there.
The ORGANIC quality mark stands for 100% controlled organic and reliable. These ingredients are guaranteed to be free of all sorts of additives such as sugars and fats and meet all European requirements with regard to pesticides. The quality of our products is regularly checked.
Looking for a wholesaler or importer of Yerba Maté Leaves Powder Organic?
VehGro is wholesaler and importer of Yerba Maté Leaves Powder Organic. We offer a range of thousands of (organic) ingredients that we can offer both as single ingredients or in a mix. If you are interested in our private label concept, please check here.
Your own private label Yerba Maté Leaves Powder Organic?
Do you want to bring your own specialty teas to market? Please contact our sales department. We are happy to help you.
|Recommended Use||Teas, juice blends, smoothies, functional foods, as well as nutritional supplement in capsules or tablets|
|Vitamins and Minerals||Amino acids, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Zinc|
|Special Characteristics||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Country of cultivation||Brazil|
|Private Label possible?||Yes|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||25 kcal/104.6 kJ|